Pages

Monday 18 April 2016

VENDOR FAMILY WELCOME - OPUS FIVE ARTISAN WORKS!


KATHLEEN - OPUS FIVE ARTISAN WORKS


opusfiveartisanworks on instagram

 "Years ago, as a newlywed, we refinished furniture because it was cheap!  I remember an old buffet I sanded, primed and painted with ‘enamel’ and it took many months of  work to finish,  but I loved the process of transformation.  After my career in business was finished and I was safely retired, I looked around for another venture to interest me, and the prospects of working with the lovely paint products on the market today were compelling.  I can only hold so many furniture pieces in my little house, so the idea of OpusFive was born.  I chose Opus because it means number in Latin and is used in music, which was my degree.  I chose Five, because over the course of my career, I had four jobs and this venture is my fifth."







No comments:

Post a Comment