Pages

Friday 22 April 2016

VENDOR FAMILY WELCOME - JILL'S JUNK SHOP!!


  JILL  -  JILL'S JUNK SHOP
   https://www.facebook.com/groups/518178634941814

"After years of thrifting and treasure hunting for myself, my close friends and family started asking me to look for items for them...and 'Jill's Junk Shop' was born soon after.  Nothing beats the high you get when you find "that" treasure, making you want to yell out "START THE CAR" like that Ikea commercial.  Treasure hunting is my therapy.  I love anything antique, vintage, or unique.  I am drawn to bright colors, and that is reflected in my home decor and booth items.  I love design.  I love prettying up spaces.  I love when I am able to help a customer find a piece that has sentimental value to it."
                             
                                   


                                 


No comments:

Post a Comment